The following sections outline specific visa services we offer:
For Temporary Visas
- We retain records for all your temporary employees (on 457 work permits) and we advise you of the records you must keep, in order to meet your obligations as a sponsor.
- We can provide reports of your employees in regards to types of visas, visa expiry dates and contracts.
- If a temporary employee leaves your company, we can assist you in fulfilling your obligations.
For Permanent visas
- We assist companies by managing and supporting both your HR staff and your employees by preparing the entire application in the employer-based sponsorship categories.
- The application requires documentation from both the employer and the employee, to establish and satisfy a range of criteria.
- We provide comprehensive checklists, information sheets and prepared forms to both the company and the employee.
- We gather all the information and prepare the forms and your submission for lodgment.
We assess your proposed temporary residents against the current temporary and permanent criteria and advise your company of any changes so that you can plan ahead. We also assess and assist with the full range of non-corporate permanent residence applications for employees in situations where this would be appropriate for the employer client.