migration assistance and EVALUATION ASSESSMENTS
After being in the education and migration assistance industry for over a decade, we’ve identified how international students migrate to Australia without any indication, goals or plans, for when their student experience comes to an end.
As a result, we feel compelled to offer students the opportunity to get started on the right foot, help them understand how they can achieve their migration goals, and most important if it’s a realistic approach.
There are over 200 visa classes in Australia, and we understand everyone’s situation and goals are different. Do you need migration assistance? We want to aim to identify at least 3 different migration pathways for you to work towards during your stay in Australia.
The MIGRATION Program
This involves one of our experienced senior Migration assistance advisors do an in-depth evaluation on your migration options based on key factors such as your age, educational background, work experience, relationship status and migration history.
Advantages of identify your pathways
There is nothing worst than looking back and realising you have wasted 2 years doing something that won’t count towards your goals. We want to make sure you are aware of your options as early as you arrive, as well what you need to work on to reach these. Ideally you want to do this migration assistance analysis as soon as you arrive, however it is never too late to confirm from a professional if you’re on the right path, or need to make some changes.
Our migration assistance advisor will:
- Do a migration points test;
- Evaluate if your profession is any of the national list of occupations list;
- Evaluate if your profession is in any of the regional lists of occupations lists;
- Identify any main challenges;
- Set out your short terms goals;
- Set out your long-term goals;
- Prepare the different pathways you may be eligible to pursue.
- Explain in detail in person (or via Skype) the migration pathways you’re eligible for;
- Explain your short and long-term goals for you to work towards
- If applicable, address on how to overcome any challenges that you will face in pursuing your migration goals.
- Answer any questions and clarify all doubts you may have;
- You will receive a document summarising the information and pathways provided in the evaluation consultation.
Why Uvision Migration?
Uvision Migration is part of the Uvision Group founded in 2009. Over the last decade since our foundation, we have successfully established ourselves in the international education and migration assistance division.
In that time, we have helped international students from all over the world fulfill their dreams of living, studying or working in Australia. We have helped people realize the exciting opportunities Australia has to offer in terms of migration, education and a stable, positive environment.
Today we are fully licensed by the Australian Government to provide migration assistance. Our company is registered by the Office Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA), we are proud long-term members of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) and Migration Alliance (MMA).
We offer this program in native languages, including English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
If you would like to take advantage of this program please complete the form below, call 02 8040 4427 or email email@example.com to have one of our consultants contact and arrange a booking.